Greenhouse Racks & Shelving Products
Greenhouse Rack & Shelving Products
Growers, greenhouses and nurseries have trusted American Grow Rack for years. As a division of DeWys Mfg, American Grower Resources will continue to develop and manufacture racks, shelving and additional products to support your industry.
Our grower racks can be used in the greenhouse or nursery themselves while growing, and are also ideal for transportation to retailers, or even to assist in the retail displays for the live plants and flowers.
American Grower Resource products are and will continue to be designed for strength and durability.
Learn more about our current rack products, or contact us today or request a quote.
What is a Grow Rack?
A rack that was designed to allow for live plant transportation and point of purchase sales.
- A standard unit holds over 50sq ft of seedlings, potted plants, and flowers.
- Rigid frame and heavy duty design which reduces damage to the product.
- Easily adjustable shelves optimizing rack utilizations.
- Hitch, tow bar, and locking brake system are standard with each unit.
- Dimensions: 61.5″W x 30.5″D x 90″H (height includes casters)
Benefits for your greenhouse!
- No need for forklifts or pallet jacks: Carts with casters allow for easy transport and movement at retail locations.
- Save valuable space in your greenhouse aisle on premium rubber casters.
- Moves easily through narrow greenhouse aisle on premium rubber casters.
- Long asset life from use of a customized and durable powder coat finish and galvanized steel shelves.
- Truck-friendly dimension optimized for 53′ trailers.
Why Should You Choose AGR?
- Powder coat or plated finish
- Unassembled racks or assembled racks
- Number and types of shelves
- Type of braking system
- Other customizations available
Made in U.S.A
- Highest quality labor and materials
- Full repair service
- Heavily invested in customer relationships
- Thicker/heavier duty frame
- Industry leading shelving panels and shelf supports