Grow Racks, Standard & Custom Options
A.G.R.’s grow racks serve as a transportation unit for products from greenhouses and growers to their destination. Custom shelves offer a variety of shelf space options to allow for small potted plants to larger high-density plants. With a range of brakes and casters for customers to choose from, the grow racks are designed for strength, durability, and safety, with their customer’s productivity in mind.
- No need for forklifts or pallet jacks: Carts with casters allow for easy transport and movement at retail locations.
- Save valuable space in your greenhouse aisle on premium rubber casters.
- Racks move easily through narrow greenhouse aisle on premium rubber casters.
- Long asset life from the use of a customized and durable powder coat finish and galvanized steel shelves.
- Truck-friendly dimension optimized for 53′ trailers.
Standard Grow Rack Product Details
- A standard unit holds over 50 sq ft of seedlings, potted plants, and flowers.
- The rigid frame and heavy-duty design reduce damage to your product.
- Easily adjustable shelves optimizing rack utilization.
- Hitch, tow bar, and locking brake system are standard with each unit.
- Dimensions: 61.5″W x 30.5″D x 90″H (height includes casters)
Introducing Our New Efficient Grow Rack.
Same Quality. Lower Cost. Starting at $379 Each.